The Mark-10 Axial Compensator compensates for axial movement in torque tests of threaded fasteners, bottle caps, etc. The axial compensator has a hex tail which fits into the chuck of a Series R50 or TT03 torque gauge, and includes mounting hardware to mount to a G1053 or G1058 grip.
AC1047 Series Eye End Adapters for Load Cells and Test Stand Base
AC1047 Series eye end adapter kits mount to load cells and to test stand bases. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cells, grips, and force gauges. These eye end adapters provide a commonly accepted indu...
AC1046 Series Eye End Socket for Grips/Fixtures
AC1046 Series eye end socket adapter kits convert threaded connections on grips and fixtures to and eye end connection. mount to force gauge threaded connections. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cell...
AC1045 Series Eye End Adapter for Force Gauges
AC1045 series eye end adapter kits mount to force gauges. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cells, grips, and force gauges. These eye end adapters provide a commonly accepted industry method of attachi...
Thread and Eye End Adapters
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
G1053 V-Jaw Grip
Secures round objects during torque and force testing. Reversible serrated jaws can accommodate samples with diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in [16.5 - 39.4 mm]. This grip can be used either manually with an R50 torque sensor or TT03 torque gauge, or in ...
G1058, Universal Cap Grip
Secures samples for torque and pull tests. Applications include bottle cap torque testing, lid pull-off testing, and other tests requiring vise-action. A matrix of threaded holes allows the posts to be placed in positions specific to the test samp...
Mark-10 Grips and Fixtures
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.