The CHATILLON®MT150 Series mechanical test stand is an easy-to-use solution for force measurement applications up to 150 lbf (660N) capacities. The test stand may be equipped with a quick-action lever or precision handwheel for controlling crosshead speed and travel. The MT150 test stand can be bench mounted, wall mounted or positioned horizontally. Vertical clearances are available from 750mm (29.5 inch) up to 1500mm ( 60 inch). Standard stroke is 6 inches (150 mm), although longer strokes can be accommodated as a special order.
- Load Capacity: 150 lbf, 660 N
- Column Heights: 500mm Standard, 1000mm Extended, 1500mm Ultra
- Stroke: 6 inches (152mm)
- Travel Rates: Lever Actuator: 75mm per Revolution, Handwheel Actuator: 12mm per Revolution
- Instrument Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs (12 kg)
Accessories and Related Products
Capacities up to 500 lbf
Mechanical test stand with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Force Measurements Instruments. This includes a wide variety of testing as for the Industries of; Plastics, Metals, Textile, Rubber, Paper, Food, Chemical, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Military, Packaging, Construction Cosmetics and many more… Design, manufacture and deliver products under the well known brands; Chatillon Force Measurement, Chatillon Scales, Lloyd Material Testing.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.