The DFE II Series is available with capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N). Standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/ low limits, setpoints, pass/fail results, statistical results, load cell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units.
- Better than 0.25% FS Accuracy
- Load Limits, Pass/Fail Limits
- NIST Calibration with Data
- Embedded SPC (Mean, CV, Std, Dev)
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Includes: Carrying case, chisel point, point, notch adapter, hook, flat adapter, extension rod, charger, USB cable, TCD Wedge Software, calibration certificate.
- 7000 Hz Data Sampling
- Save Up to 20 Results
- Battery Life With dimming ON: 20 Hours With dimming OFF: 16 Hours Operating Temperature 40 to 110°F (5 to 45°C) Instrument Weight 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg) Shipping Weight 4 lbs (2 kg)
- Compatible with Chatillon ForceTest Software (SPK-DF-FORCETEST)
Replaces obsolete Chatillon gauges:
- DFE, E-DFE, DFM, DFIS, DFT, ACCUFORCE III (AF3), CD-2