This self-tightening grip is perfect for general purpose tensile testing. Straight cut faces ensure a secure grasp on the sample. Faces may be replaced. Grips feature a spring force lever for quick loading/release of the sample under test.
- Capacity: 2.5 kN, 562 lbf
- Includes upper and lower grips
- Samples up to 25 mm (0.98 in) wide
- Samples up to 1/4 in thickness
- Jaw length is 35 mm (1.38 in)
- Connection 1/4-28M
- Single GF-9 grip with straight cut jaw faces
- Coupling, 1/4-20F x 5/16-18F (part no. 17056)
- Coupling, 1/4-20F x #10-32F (part no. 17057)
- Adapter, 1/4-28 x 3/8-16 (part no. 21046-1)
- Adapter, #10-32 x 3/8-16 (part no. 21046-2)
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Self-tightening wedge grips for tensile testing.
- Easy clamping and unclamping action makes specimen loading fast.
- Self-tightening wedge design eliminates slippage.
- Available at higher capacities than most other tension grips.
- Can be used for tensile testing of wires, plastics, metals, elastomers.