This self-tightening grip is perfect for general purpose tensile testing. Straight cut faces ensure a secure grasp on the sample. Faces may be replaced. Grips feature a spring force lever for quick loading/release of the sample under test. Grip length is 35mm (1.35 inch).
- Capacity: 2.5 kN, 562 lbf
- Includes upper and lower grips
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Self-tightening wedge grips for tensile testing.
- Easy clamping and unclamping action makes specimen loading fast.
- Self-tightening wedge design eliminates slippage.
- Available at higher capacities than most other tension grips.
- Can be used for tensile testing of wires, plastics, metals, elastomers.