All Product Categories / Force Gauges / Erichsen Model 343 Hydraulic Force Gauge with Sensor Center Hole
Model 343, can be used wherever there is a need to fit a link through the body of the load cell.
The instrument is particularly suitable for continuous measurement of axial forces for example on anchoring devices, and to monitor bearing forces that arise on lathes, boring machines, extrusion presses etc.
If suitable suspension links or housings are used this load cell can also be employed to measure tension. Loads must be purely along the axis of the load cell and without torque.
- The Hydraulic Force Gauges are made out of Stainless Steel and hermetically sealed into a closed circuit filled with hydraulic oil.
- Mechanical limits are integrated into the Hydraulic Force Gauge to minimize overload conditions. These gauges should not exceed load capacities.
- Immune to ESD (Electro Static Discharge) and transient voltages unlike their Electronic counterparts.
- Operate in harsh conditions where traditional Load Cells won’t operate.
- Optional version may be ordered with Semi Rigid Stainless Tubing or Flexible Capillary Tubing. This allows the manometer to be mounted remotely from the load source. For example; in hazardous environments, tight spaces or when the load application is remote from the user. Call or email us if you want this option and we can send a quote.
- Standard Traceable certificate comes with every gauge & 17025 Optional Certificate is available.
- Optional scales available for all Gauges; kgf, or Lbf (N is standard). Call or email us if you want lbf or kgf and we can send a quote.
- 3 threaded mounting holes separated 120 degrees.
- Accuracy: 1.6% of Full Scale
- 2 year warranty
- Aviation (Aircraft Load monitoring)
- Heavy Industrial Paper Textile Mills (Paper/ Textile Tension)
- Monitor Drill/ Milling machine loads
- Field Service tasks to verify presses
- The 343 can be used to monitor pulling loads on Tractors / Trailers
Note: If a high pressure hose or capillary tube is needed (B Version), that version of the 343 is available by requesting a quote.