Displays up to 1" of displacement with resolution of 0.001".
Brackets for mounting to a Mark-10 ES10 or ES20 manual test stand is included.
ES10 and ES20, 100 lbF Manual Force Test Stand
The ES10 and ES20 manual test stands are compact and economical solutions for compression and tensile testing of small samples. Choose between a lever (ES10) for quick-action testing or a hand wheel (ES20) for more precise testing with greater co...
AC1060 Base Plate
Includes a matrix of #10-32 threaded holes and 5/16-18 center hole, and 5/16-18M to #10-32F adapter.
ES002 Digital Indicator Travel Display
Displays up to 1" / 25 mm of displacement with resolution of 0.0005" / 0.01 mm. Includes zero button and in/mm selector button. Brackets for mounting to a Mark-10 ES10 or ES20 manual test stand is included.
Manual Test Stands
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
Mark-10 Force Gauges
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
Mark-10 Grips and Fixtures
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.