The compact ES05 test stand is designed for compression testing of up to 30 lbF (150 N). Typical applications include switch contact activation testing, small spring testing, peel testing, and more. A spring-loaded lever allows for repeatable testing with up to 1.5” (38 mm) displacement. The lever mechanism can be repositioned along the length of the column, allowing this stand to be used for various sized samples.
The ES05’s small footprint makes it particularly well suited to crowded workbenches, while its low weight makes it very portable for field auditing or for quick transportation to other testing areas. Use the ES05 with Mark-10 force gauges and grips to create a complete testing solution.
Features & Specifications
- Maximum force: 30 lbF [150 N] (compression only)
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Maximum travel: 1.5" [38 mm]
- Spring-loaded lever operation is convenient for repetitive testing requirements
- Lever mechanism can be repositioned along the length of the column
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Compact size
- Optional base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available
- 3 year warranty
- (1) ES05 Manual test stand
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauge
- (1) Resource CD
- Series 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 force gauges. Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
- Several series available, each with different features, specifications, and price points