The ES10 and ES20 manual test stands are compact and economical solutions for compression and tensile testing of small samples. Choose between a lever (ES10) for quick-action testing or a hand wheel (ES20) for more precise testing with greater consistency in testing results. Optional dial and digital indicator kits display up to 1" (25 mm) of displacement. Use these stands with force gauges and grips to create complete and economical testing systems.
- Small size
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Large base plate with 5 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available
- 3 Year Warranty
|Maximum Force||100 lbF [500 N]|
|Maximum Travel||9" [229 mm]|
|Loading Method||Lever||Hand wheel|
|Travel Rate||1.050" [26.7 mm] / lever rev.||0.083" [2.1 mm] / wheel rev.|
|Weight||10 lb [4.5 kg]|
*Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
- Allen wrench set
- Thumb screw for force gauge
- Resource CD
- (1) ES20 Manual test stand
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Hand wheel
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauge
- (1) Resource CD
- Series 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 force gauges. Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
- Several series available, each with different features, specifications, and price points
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.