Features and Specifications
- Maximum Force: 200 lbF (1 kN)
- Maximum Travel: 13" (330 mm)
- Loading Method: Hand Wheel
- Travel rate: 0.05"/hand wheel rotation
- Base Connection: 5/16-18 threaded center hole, matrix of threaded #10-32.
- See dimensional drawing further down for more detail.
- Threaded and Eye End Adapters are available if other connections are needed.
- 3 Year Warranty
PC ConnectionMark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC. If the ESM001 or ESM004 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter, Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter, RS-232 to USB (optional)
- (1) ES30 test stand
- (1) G1024 extension rod, 2”
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1039 coupling, #10-32F/F
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Hand wheel
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauge
- (1) Resource CD
*Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.