The ES30 Force Measurement Test Stand is a versatile and economical solution for most compression and tensile testing applications. It can accept a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes and can be configured in many positions due to modular design. Precision hand wheel operation enables the user to easily and accurately test up to 200 lbF [1 kN] of force. Use the ES30 with any Mark-10 force gauge and grips to create a complete testing solution.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum Force: 200 lbF (1 kN)
- Maximum Travel: 13" (330 mm)
- Loading Method: Hand Wheel
- Travel rate: 0.05"/hand wheel rotation
- Base Connection: 5/16-18 threaded center hole, matrix of threaded #10-32.
- See dimensional drawing further down for more detail.
- Threaded and Eye End Adapters are available if other connections are needed.
- 3 Year Warranty
PC ConnectionMark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC. If the ESM001 or ESM004 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter, Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter, RS-232 to USB (optional)
- (1) ES30 test stand
- (1) G1024 extension rod, 2”
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1039 coupling, #10-32F/F
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Hand wheel
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauge
- (1) Resource CD
*Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
ESM001 and ESM004 Digital Travel Display
6" [150 mm] and 12" [300 mm] travel models available, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, 0.001" [0.03 mm] accuracy, SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A...
ESM003-1/-2/-3 Column Extension
Column extensions increase the clearance between the force gauge and base (does not increase travel distance). This column extension is mounted between the base and the column on the ES30 Manual Test Stand. Available in 6", 12", and 24". ESM003...
RSU100 Communication Cable
These communication cables are used to output data from the digital travel display on a Mark-10 manual test stand to a PC, the following connection cables are required:Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A c...
Thread Adapters Thread to Thread Conversion
Female to Female Part Number Female Thread 1 Female Thread 2 Load Capacity TA:#10-32F,#10-32F #10-32 #10-32 225lbf [1kN] TA:#10-32F,1/4-20F #10-32 1/4in-20 225lbf [1kN] TA:#10-32F,M6F #10-32 M6 225lbf [1kN] TA:1/4-20F,5/16-1...
Male 5/8" Eye End to Thread Adapter, AC1047 Series Eye Ends
AC1047 Series eye end adapter kits mount to load cells and to test stand bases. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cells, grips, and force gauges. These eye end adapters provide a commonly accepted indu...
AC1045 Series Eye End Adapter for Force Gauges
AC1045 series eye end adapter kits mount to force gauges. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cells, grips, and force gauges. These eye end adapters provide a commonly accepted industry method of attachi...
AC1018 Force Sensor to Test Stand Mounting Kit
Force Sensor - Test Stand Mounting Kit For securing any Series R01 or R03 force sensor to any of the following Mark-10 force test stands:- ES10 / ES20- ES30- TSA750 / TSA750H- TSC1000 / TSC1000H- TSF / TSFHThe kit contains brackets and screws with...
Mark-10 Force Gauges
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
ESM303 Motorized Test Stand
The ESM303 motorized test stand is configurable for tension and compression measurement applications up to 300 lbF [1.5 kN]. A wide range of tests can be performed, including break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, load holdi...
ES10 and ES20, 100 lbF Manual Force Test Stand
The ES10 and ES20 manual test stands are compact and economical solutions for compression and tensile testing of small samples. Choose between a lever (ES10) for quick-action testing or a hand wheel (ES20) for more precise testing with greater co...
Manual Test Stands
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
Motorized Test Stands
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.