ESM1500 single-column force tester is a highly configurable solutions for tension and compression measurement applications, with capacities of 1,500 lbF (6.7 kN). With generous travel and clearance, they are suitable for break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
The stands feature a unique modular controller function platform. Functions such as travel measurement, cycling, etc. are offered individually, accommodating a wide range of budgets and applications.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze results, and control test stand motion via MESUR®gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom application.
- High capacity measuring up to 1500 lbF.
- Large travel range of 32 inches.
- Compatible with load cells (ESM1500LC) and force gauges (ESM1500FG)
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. distance allowing graphing of data with the optional MESUR®gauge Plus software.
- Unique modular function platform - select functions as required for the application
- Password protection of test parameters
- Compact footprint, suitable for crowded workbenches
|Load capacity:||1,500 lbF [6.7 kN] at < 60 in [1,525 mm]/min||750 lbF [3.4 kN] at < 35 in [900 mm]/min|
|1,000 lbF [4.5 kN] at > 60 in [1,525 mm]/min||500 lbF [2.3 kN] at > 35 in [900 mm]/min|
|Maximum travel distance:||32.0 in [813 mm]||14.2 in [360 mm]||32.0 in [813 mm]||14.2 in [360 mm]|
|Standard speed range:||0.5 - 24 in/min [10 - 600 mm/min]|
|Available speed range:||0.001 - 90 in/min [0.02 - 2,300 mm/min]||0.001 - 60 in/min [0.02 - 1,525 mm/min]|
|Warranty:||3 years [see individual statement for further details]|
Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.