This slender grip is ideal for testing small and hard-to-reach parts, such as electronic and mechanical components. Use this grip with a force gauge and a test stand to create a complete testing system.
- Capacity: 30 lbF [150 N]
- Weight: 0.05 lb [0.02 kg]
- Connection: #10-32F thread
|0 - 0.07 in
[0 - 1.8 mm]
G1018 Swivel Adapter when used with a force gauge and grip will swivel to adjust for proper sample alignment. This adapter is designed for tensile testing. | Dimensions | Documents Mark-10 Grips Catalog
G1062 Miniature Wedge Grip
This compact self-tightening grip with a capacity of 100 lbF (500 N) is ideal for a range of low force tensile testing of small samples. The serrated steel jaws are easily opened with an ergonomic spring-loaded lever. Use this grip with a force ga...
AC1046 Series Eye End Socket for Grips/Fixtures
AC1046 Series eye end socket adapter kits convert threaded connections on grips and fixtures to and eye end connection. mount to force gauge threaded connections. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cell...
Mark-10 Grips and Fixtures
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.