This rugged grip features a serrated cam, for effectively securing wires, plastics, textiles, and other materials in pull testing applications.
Includes an integrated eye end, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges, load cells, and test stands.
- Roller Surface: Pyramid [Serrated], 50 mm diameter, steel, nickel-plated
- Body: Steel
- Backstop: Flat, Steel
- Clamping Width: 60 mm [2.4 inches]
- Sample Thickness: 0-8 mm [.275 inches]
- Connection: 5/8" [15.9 mm] Integrated Eye End
- Load Capacity: 10 kN [2000 lbf]
- Weight: 3.37 kg [7.43 lbs] each grip
- Sold as 1 grip
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.