This rugged grip features a serrated cam, for effectively securing wires, plastics, textiles, and other materials in pull testing applications. Grips samples up to 2.4 inches wide.
Includes an integrated eye end, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges, load cells, and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Force capacity: 2,000 lbF (9 kN) capacity
- Max. sample width: 2.36 in wide (60 mm)
- Pyramid (Serrated) Roller, steel, nickel-plated
- Body: Aluminum
- Backstop: Flat, Steel
- Sample Thickness: 0-8 mm [.275 inches]
- Connection: 5/8" [15.9 mm] Integrated Eye End
- Weight: 3.4 kg [7.4 lbs] each grip
- (1) Single roller grip
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Testing flat samples, rubber, plastic film, plastic dumbbells, paper, cardboard, sheet metal and foils.
- Faces crosscut or plain roller and rubber lined grip body. Rubber faces prevent damage to the test sample.
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.