Designed for wire, rope, and yarn pull testing applications. Secures the free end of the sample via a bollard and vise.
Includes integrated eye end mounting, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Pull testing of wire, rope, and yarn
- Max. sample size: Ø0.21 in (5.3 mm)
- Integrated eye end
- 1,000 lbF (5 kN) capacity
- (1) Single wire/rope grip
- Manual, motorized, handheld and high capacity wire pull testers
- Instruments for testing wire connector pull off or pull to a set load. Motorized available allowing a set speed to be used. High capacity machines for testing up to 4/0.
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.