Designed for wire, rope, and yarn pull testing applications. Secures the free end of the sample via a bollard and vise.
Includes integrated eye end mounting, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands.
- Pull testing of wire, rope, and yarn
- Max. sample size: Ø0.21 in (5.3 mm)
- Integrated eye end
- 1,000 lbF (5 kN) capacity
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.