Ideal for samples up to 2.0 mm (0.08 in) in thickness, this miniature wedge grip features hardened steel, serrated jaw faces. Throat depth is 12 mm (1/2 in). A spring force lever permits quick release of the jaw face for easy sample loading and removal.
- Capacity: 500 N [112.5 lbf]
- Connection: #10-32F thread
- 1 miniature wedge grip
- 1/4-28 x #10-32 adapter
- #10-32m stud
- 2 nuts
Dimensions - in
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Force Measurements Instruments. This includes a wide variety of testing as for the Industries of; Plastics, Metals, Textile, Rubber, Paper, Food, Chemical, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Military, Packaging, Construction Cosmetics and many more…