The JDD Series of high resolution digital display can be paired with a variety of remote sensors and boasts extremely high precision and a simple user interface.
Its simple five button user interface makes the JDD Series intuitive and streamlined. Directly from the keypad, the operator can select: units of measure; peak, valley, or track modes; zero / tare the display; initialize a data export command; and cycle power. The default values for these settings can be selected in the system configuration.
NIST cert is included when ordered with a JSB sensor.
- Accuracy: ±0.005% of Full Scale
- Display Modes: Real Time (track), Peak Tension, Peak Compression
- Standard Outputs: RS232 Standard
- Sampling Rate:
- JDD-SC20K: 10 or 80 Hz
- JDD-SC50K: 1 or 1200 Hz
- Max Resolution:
- JDD-SC20K: Full Scale / 20,000
- JDD-SC50K: Full Scale / 50,000
- AC power supply
- 20ft [6m] sensor connection cable with input terminal