The 3i digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors. With exclusive Plug & Test™ technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with other Mark-10 indicators.
The 3i shares its menu structure and most specifications with Series 3 digital force gauges. The sampling rate is 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters. The display also features an analog load bar for graphical representation of applied load, as well as set point indicators for pass-fail testing. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
The 3i includes MESUR™Lite data acquisition software, for tabulation of continuous or individual data points. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Accuracy: +/-0.2% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 2,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)
- Large back lit graphic display
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- Includes: Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user's guide), and certificate of conformance. If ordered with a sensor, a NIST-traceable certificate of calibration for the set (indicator + sensor) can be supplied upon request, at no additional charge.