AC1051 Footswitch automates common force gauge and indicator functions for improved testing ergonomics and efficiency, eliminating the need for multiple key presses. Up to three functions, separated by configurable time delays, may be programmed for a single footswitch activation. Applicable commands include:
- Request currently displayed reading
- Request real-time reading
- Request peak tension, compression, clockwise, or counter-clockwise reading
- Request average reading
- Zero the display
- Clear peak values from display
- Output data via USB or RS-232 and save data via simulated DATA key press
- Send data to a Mitutoyo-compatible device
Series 7 Force Gauges (M7)
Continuous data capture, break detection, COF, 2 peak capture
Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500 lbF (2500 N). Features and Specifications Accuracy: +/-0.1% of fu...
Model 7i Force/Torque Indicator (M7i)
Compatible with Mark-10 load cells (R01, R02, R03, R04, R05, R06), torque sensors (R50, R51, R52, R55)
The 7i professional digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors. With exclusive Plug & Test™ technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s...