This set of fixtures is used to produce a 90° bend in fiber board materials and plastics. The fixtures are compliant to TAPPI standard T829 for evaluating the relative quality of scores in corrugated containers.
- Set of upper and lower dies produce 90° bend in corrugated board and plastics
- Meets the requirements of TAPPI T829
- Fixtures are easily removable
- Maximum force: 50 lbF (250 N)
- Mounts directly to the following test stands: ESM303, ESM750, ESM1500, ES30, TSC1000, TSF, TSFM500, ES10/ES20 (when ordered with optional AC1060 mounting plate). A motorized test stand is required to fufill the test speed requirement of TAPPI T829.
Upper die: 0.15 lb [0.07 kg]
Lower die: 0.30 lb [0.14 kg]