The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSB100 is an economical solution for quick-action tensile testing and compression testing of up to 100 lbF (500 N) of force. Constructed of rugged components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments.
Features & Specifications
- Maximum force: 100 lbF [500 N]
- Maximum travel, with stops (optional): 3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops: 6" [150 mm]
- Travel rate: 3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Optional adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack for smooth precision motion
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Low force friction brake
- 3 year warranty
PC ConnectionMark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC. If the ESM001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter, Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter, RS-232 to USB (optional)
- TSB100 Manual Test Stand
- Allen wrench set
- 4 Thumb screws for force gauge
- Resource CD
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces