Nexygen Plus 4.1 is used to control Lloyd material test systems. This is the latest version of software available.
This flexible and easy-to-use materials testing software allows the operator to control and monitor all aspects of the system from a single front end, ensuring fast, reliable and powerful testing and data analysis for a variety of test types such as tensile, compression, peeling, tearing, creep, relaxation and flexural tests. You can also choose to create custom multi-stage tests for more complex or unique test demands.
- Test automation and batch testing
- Enables manufacturers to comply with the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Real time graphing of test results.
- Large built-in library of test methods meeting international test standards
- Intuitive User Configurable Test facility
- User access settings and data traceability enabling compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Built in SPC functionality for continuous monitoring of process parameters such as Cp and Cpk
- Microsoft Office® integration for seamless transfer of data to familiar Windows® packages
- Versatile data export facility to LIMS, SPC or data management systems
- The NexygenPlus software interacts with Excel and Word, offering you the possibility of automatically transferring your test results directly into your own corporate templates. A simple-to-use report designer is linked to Excel and Word, enabling all layout, fonts and images to be manipulated in the full power of these programs.
- All of the features mentioned above for 40-NEX41
- Advanced Security Module for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries where adherence to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 is key.
- LS Series - LS1, LS2.5, LS5
- LD Series - LD5, LD10, LD30, LD50, LD100
- Legacy Plus Series Machines - LFPlus, LRX Plus, LR5kPlus, LR10k Plus, LR30K Plus, LS100, LR100K Plus, LR150K Plus, EZ20, EZ50
Minimum PC requirements
- Windows® 10 Professional
- Processor - Intel i5 (or equivalent)
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB SSD drive
- 1 free USB port
- HD resolution Monitor
- Internet access during installation for license activation
|40-NEX41||NexygenPlus 4.1 Standard|
|40-NEX41SEC||Nexygen Plus 4.1 with Advanced Security Module|
Upgrade to NexygenPlus 4.1 Standard from earlier version of NexygenPlus
Upgrade to NexygenPlus 4.1 with Advanced Security Module from earlier version of NexygenPlus
Advanced Security Module for an existing licensed version of NexygenPlus 4.1 standard