This kit comes equipped with a rugged carrying case and the tools you need to conveniently calibrate your sound level meter in the field. The R8050-KIT includes the R8050 Sound Level Meter, the R8090 Sound Level Calibrator (SC-05), the R8888 Hard Carrying Case with Laser Etched Custom Foam Interior (specifically designed for the included instruments), as well as a wind shield ball and batteries.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Industrial Machinery/Equipment
- Construction Sites
- Ensuring Safe Working Conditions
- Public Venues / Concerts
- Code Enforcement
- Appliance Noise Testing
- Test acoustic levels for ensuring safe working conditions
- Sound level meters are used by industrial maintenance as part of preventative maintenance programs; health & safety departments who record acoustic levels during environmental impact studies and inspectors when auditing work environments to ensure safe conditions.
- Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
- Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.