Small chuck grip for testing pin shaped specimen from 0" to 0.05" O.D.
A front thumbscrew ensures quick installation and release of the specimen.
The grip is supplied with a #10-32 mounting hole. The GF-12 is supplied with the 1/4-28 x #10-32 adapter (part number: 17039) for mounting to some force gauges, loadcells and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 25 lbF (120 N)
- Weight: 0.2 oz (6 g)
- Overall length: 2 in (50 mm)
- Connection: #10-32F Thread
- Specimen O.D.: 0-0.05 in (0-1.27 mm)
- The side action screw allows for different thicknesses of samples and can be offset.
- Several jaw surfaces available; pyramid (crosscut), rubber, wave and v-jaw.
- Tensile vice grips are available up to 10 kN.
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Force Measurements Instruments. This includes a wide variety of testing as for the Industries of; Plastics, Metals, Textile, Rubber, Paper, Food, Chemical, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Military, Packaging, Construction Cosmetics and many more…