The TA1 texture analyzer is excellent at testing compression, shear, extrusion, puncture, hardness forces, etc. within food testing, pet food testing, cosmetics testing and pharmaceuticals testing.
The texture analyzer has a large working area of 180 mm (7.08 in) throat depth for larger specimens, and a wide range of work tables for flexibility. This test machine can perform rapid, detailed texture profile analysis (TPA) on applications up to 102 kgf (1 kN / 225 lbf).
It has built-in test software for enhanced performance, the TA1 texture analyzer can be used with the NEXYGENPlus data analysis software. The NEXYGENPlus software interacts with Excel and Word, offering you the possibility of automatically transferring your test results directly into your own corporate templates.
The TA1 texture analyzer has an exceptional load accuracy of +/- 0.5% down to 1% of load cell value, providing a high dynamic range, and thereby reducing the number of load cells required to cover the full force range.
- Large work area
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Save up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- Multilingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Export data directly into your Excel and Word templates
|Load capacity||1 kN [225 lbF]|
|Maximum travel distance||500 mm [19.7 in]|
|Speed range||0.01-2032 mm/min [0.0004-80 in/min]|
|Speed accuracy (unloaded)||±0.2% of selected speed from 2% to 100% of max. speed|
|Extension resolution||<0.15 microns|
|Data Sampling Rate||8 kHz|
|Load measuring system||EN ISO 7500:2004, Class 0.5 ASTM E4|
|Supply Voltage||115VAC/230VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Weight||52 kg [115 lb]|
Nexygen Plus 4 Software
- Large built-in library of test methods meeting international test standards
- Real time graphing of data
- Intuitive User Configurable Test facility
- Video and still capture for visual analysis
- User access settings and data traceability enabling compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Built in SPC functionality for continuous monitoring of process parameters such as Cp and Cpk
- Microsoft Office® integration for seamless transfer of data to familiar Windows® packages, Windows® 7 and newer compatible
- Versatile data export facility to LIMS, SPC or data management systems
- Test automation and batch testing
- Accuracy: 0.5% of reading from 1% to 100% of capacity.
|Capacity x Resolution|
|01/3871||YLC-0005-A1||5 x 0.0001||1 x 0.00001||0.5 x 0.00001||500 x 0.01|
|01/3872||YLC-0010-A1||10 x 0.0001||2 x 0.0001||1 x 0.00001||1,000 x 0.01|
|01/3873||YLC-0020-A1||20 x 0.001||5 x 0.0001||2 x 0.0001||2,000 x 0.1|
|01/3874||YLC-0050-A1||50 x 0.001||10 x 0.0001||5 x 0.0001||5,000 x 0.1|
|01/3875||YLC-0100-A1||100 x 0.001||20 x 0.001||10 x 0.0001||10,000 x 0.1|
|01/3876||YLC-0250-A1||250 x 0.01||50 x 0.001||25 x 0.001||25,000 x 1|
|01/3877||YLC-0500-A1||500 x 0.01||100 x 0.001||50 x 0.001||50,000 x 1|
|01/3878||YLC-1000-A1||1,000 x 0.01||200 x 0.01||100 x 0.001||100,000 x 1|
|Model||T-Travel||H-Machine Height||D-Throat Depth|
|LS1||500 mm [19.7 in]||1000 mm [39.4 in]||180 [7.1 in]|
|LS1E [Extended]||800 mm [31.5 in]||1300 mm [51.2 in]||180 [7.1 in]|
|LS5HS||800 mm [31.5 in]||1300 mm [51.2 in]||150 [5.9 in]|
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.