The TSC1000 Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN) of compression or tension force.
A large hand wheel requires little effort, even at high loads, and a precision Acme screw and nut ensure smooth operation over time. The stand includes a loading table with threaded holes for fixture or grip mounting and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum force: 1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Maximum travel: 3.5" [89 mm]
- Daylight (Clearance between the bottom of a mounted force gauge or sensor and the base of the stand. This distance is reduced if grips or fixtures are used. Column extensions are available for this model).
- TSC1000: 10 in
- TSC1000H: 13 in
- Optional digital travel display
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision Acme screw and nut
- (1) TSC1000 test stand
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1035 large hook
- (1) G1042 extra large hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (1) G1044 adapter plate
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (2) #10-32 M/M stud with jam nuts
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Base (TSC1000)
- (2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSC1000H)
- (1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSC1000H)
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.