The TSF Force Measurement Test Stand is ideal for spring testing, destructive testing, product integrity testing, and other applications requiring up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN) of push or pull force.
The stand features a large side mounted hand wheel requiring minimal user effort and a rigid 3” x 3” column. A removable steel loading surface with threaded holes for fixture and grip mounting adds flexibility for many testing applications, and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features & Specifications
- Maximum force: 1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Maximum travel: 4.00" [102 mm]
- Travel rate: 0.013" [0.34 mm]/wheel rev
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation
- 3 year warranty
PC ConnectionMark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC. If the TSF001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter, Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter, RS-232 to USB (optional)
- (1) TSF test stand
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1035 large hook
- (1) G1042 extra large hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” diameter
- (1) G1009-1 compression plate, 3” diameter
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (1) G1041 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #1/2-20M
- (2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
- (1) 1/2-20F adapter plate
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Base (TSF)
- (2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSFH)
- (1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSFH)
Accessories and Related Products
Accessory for TSF and TSFH manual test stands
Output travel values to a computer.
Mechanical test stand with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
Series 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 force gauges. Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
All force gauges are able to capture the peak force in both tension and compression and have selectable units of measurement.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.