Wedge grips can be used in a variety of tensile testing applications. The WG7-5P comes with pyramid jaw faces and can be used up to 5 kN force.
Easy clamping and unclamping action makes specimen loading faster. Self-tightening wedge design eliminates slippage. Can be used for tensile testing of wires, plastics, metals, elastomers.
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye ends. This connection type is commonly used on test stands and load cells. Adapters are available to accommodate other connection types.
- Force capacity: 1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Jaw opening: 0-0.3 in [0-8 mm]
- Jaw face dimensions: 1.57 in x 0.4 in [40 mm x 10 mm]
- Connection: 5/8" female eye end [15.9 mm]
- Weight: 2.5 lbs [1.15 kg]
- Body: Steel
- Pyramids 1.2 x 45°
- Hardened steel 58 HRC
- 1 Wedge grip with pyramid jaws