This extraordinary flexible and easy-to-use materials testing software allows the operator to control and monitor all aspects of the system from a single front end, ensuring fast, reliable and powerful testing and data analysis for a variety of test types such as tensile, compression, peeling, tearing, creep, relaxation and flexural tests.
- Control Lloyd material testers including the LS1, LS5, LD, LF Plus, LR Plus, EZ Series and more.
- Test automation and batch testing
- Enables manufacturers to comply with the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Real time graphing of test results.
- Large built-in library of test methods meeting international test standards
- Intuitive User Configurable Test facility
- User access settings and data traceability enabling compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Built in SPC functionality for continuous monitoring of process parameters such as Cp and Cpk
- Microsoft Office® integration for seamless transfer of data to familiar Windows® packages
- Versatile data export facility to LIMS, SPC or data management systems
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.