Yogurt cup peel test fixtures are designed to test peel strength of the foil lid.
The following information is needed to quote this type of peel fixture.
- What are the dimensions of the container?
- What angle should the yogurt container be held at (30, 45 or variable)?
- Will you also need pricing on the top grip for pulling on the foil?
- Do you need a full system or just the fixture?
If you need a full system including the test stand and fixture, here are a few questions to answer.
- What results or calculation do you need to collect from the test?
- What is the force range of the test?
If possible, you can also send us some samples so we can determine the fixture that will best suite your testing.
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.