Column extensions increase the clearance between the force gauge and base (does not increase travel distance).
This column extension is mounted between the base and the column on the ES30 Manual Test Stand. Available in 6", 12", and 24".
- ESM003-1: 6" Column extension
- ESM003-2: 12" Column extension
- ESM003-3: 24" Column extension
ES30, 200 lbF Manual Test Stand
The ES30 Force Measurement Test Stand is a versatile and economical solution for most compression and tensile testing applications. It can accept a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes and can be configured in many positions due to modular desi...
ESM001 and ESM004 Digital Travel Display
6" [150 mm] and 12" [300 mm] travel models available, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, 0.001" [0.03 mm] accuracy, SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A...
Manual Test Stands
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
Mark-10 Force Gauges
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces