Secures round objects during torque and force testing. Reversible serrated jaws can accommodate samples with diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in [16.5 - 39.4 mm].
This grip can be used either manually with an R50 torque sensor or TT03 torque gauge, or in test stand controlled applications with the TSTM-DC torque test stand.
- Connection: #10-32F Thread and 5/16 Hex
- Capacity: 100 lbfin [11.3 Nm]
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.