This general purpose vise can be used in a wide range of tension and compression testing applications. Wide opening range accommodates large and unique samples. Rugged design permits testing up to 500 lbF (2,500 N).
The G1070 self-centering vise grip offers smooth removable jaws can be field-modified to improve sample gripping characteristics as required for pull testing applications (more info).
Use this grip with a Mark-10 test stands and force gauges to create a complete testing system.
- Maximum tension force: 500 lbF (2,500 N)
- For general tension and compression testing applications
- Mounts directly to the following test stands: ESM303, ESM750, ESM1500, ES30, TSC1000, TSF. Also compatible with ES10/ES20 when ordered with optional AC1060 mounting plate.
- Weight: 2.0 lb (0.9 kg)
- The side action screw allows for different thicknesses of samples and can be offset.
- Several jaw surfaces available; pyramid (crosscut), rubber, wave and v-jaw.
- Tensile vice grips are available up to 10 kN.