G1100 vice grip is for general tensile and pull testing applications up to 2,000 lbF (10 kN). Pyramidal jaw faces and generous clearance effectively secure a wide range of sample materials and sizes.
Includes integrated eye end mounting, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 2,000 lbF [9 kN]
Connection: 5/8 inch female eye end (15.9 mm eye end)
Jaw size (mm): 40 x 60
- Jaw type: Pyramid
- Opening: 0-34 mm (1.34 in)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (5.9 lbs)
Housing Material: Aluminum
- Jaw Material: Hardened steel, 58 RC
- The side action screw allows for different thicknesses of samples and can be offset.
- Several jaw surfaces available; pyramid (crosscut), rubber, wave and v-jaw.
- Tensile vice grips are available up to 10 kN.