G1101 vice grip is ideal for general tensile and pull testing applications up to 200 lbF (1,000 N). Pyramid jaw faces and generous clearance effectively secure a wide range of sample materials and sizes.
Includes integrated eye end mounting, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Force capacity: 1 kN (200 lbF)
- Connection: 5/8 inch female eye end (15.9 mm eye end)
- Jaw size: 30 x 30 mm
- Jaw type: Pyramid
- Opening: 0-30 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.0 lbs)
Housing Material: Aluminum
- Jaw Material: Hardened steel, 58 RC
- (1) Single vice grip
- (2) Pyramid jaws 30 x 30 mm
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Vice grips are versatile grips used in tensile, peel and some compression testing applications.
- The side action screw allows for different thicknesses of samples and can be offset.
- Jaws can be changed to different surfaces including pyramid (crosscut), rubber, wave and v-jaw. Tensile vice grips are available up to 9 kN.
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.