This grip is ideal for general tensile and pull testing applications up to 200 lbF (1,000 N). Pyramid jaw faces and generous clearance effectively secure a wide range of sample materials and sizes.
Extended jaw lengths are available, to accommodate larger samples.
Includes integrated eye end mounting, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands.
Includes AC1071-1 1.97 inch wide jaws, extended jaws are available.
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Vice grips are versatile grips used in tensile, peel and some compression testing applications.
- The side action screw allows for different thicknesses of samples and can be offset.
- Jaws can be changed to different surfaces including pyramid (crosscut), rubber, wave and v-jaw. Tensile vice grips are available up to 9 kN.
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.