All Product Categories / TSA003 Mounting Table
Mounting table kit for TSA750/TSA750H
TSA750 Manual Test Stand
The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSA750 is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing of up to 750 lbF (3.75 kN) of tensile or compressive force. Made of rugged, machined aluminum components, this...
TSA001 Travel Display
Digital display can measure 6" [150 mm] of travel at 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, has SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter. ...
RSU100 Communication Cable
These communication cables are used to output data from the digital travel display on a Mark-10 manual test stand to a PC, the following connection cables are required:Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A c...
Manual Test Stands
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
Mark-10 Force Gauges
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces