The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSA750 is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing of up to 750 lbF (3.75 kN) of tensile or compressive force. Made of rugged, machined aluminum components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments. The test stand includes adjustable travel stops and a frictional low force brake. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum force: 750 lbF [3.75 kN]
- Maximum travel, with stops: 3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops: 6" [152 mm]
- Travel rate: 3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Threaded holes for bench mounting
- Adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack and pinion mechanism
- Adjustable wear plates for smooth, precise motion
- Optional digital travel display
- Friction brake
- 3 year warranty
If outputting data to a PC
Outputting force data to a PC, the following items are required:
- A Series 3, Series 4, Series 5, or Series 7 force gauge. All of these gauges listed include a USB cable which can be connected directly to a PC.
Outputting travel data to a PC, the following items are required:
- TSA001 digital travel display
- 09-1066 Cable, travel display to Mitutoyo SPC
- MU100 Communication Adapter
- 15-1004 Mesurgauge software
- Continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
- To output force and travel data to a PC, two USB ports are required, one from the force gauge, the other from the travel display via 09-1066 cable and MU100 adapter.
- 15-1004 Mesurgauge software can be used to collect the data for the force and travel.
- (1) TSA750 or TSA750H test stand
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1035 large hook
- (1) G1042 extra large hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Base (TSA750)
- (2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSA750H)
- (1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSA750H)
Dimensions - in [mm]
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.