The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSA750 is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing of up to 750 lbF (3.75 kN) of tensile or compressive force. Made of rugged, machined aluminum components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments. The test stand includes adjustable travel stops and a frictional low force brake. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features & Specifications
- Maximum force: 750 lbF [3.75 kN]
- Maximum travel, with stops: 3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops: 6" [152 mm]
- Travel rate: 3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Threaded holes for bench mounting
- Adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack and pinion mechanism
- Adjustable wear plates for smooth, precise motion
- Optional digital travel display
- Friction brake
- 3 year warranty
PC ConnectionMark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC. If the TSA001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter, Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter, RS-232 to USB (optional)
- (1) TSA750 or TSA750H test stand
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1035 large hook
- (1) G1042 extra large hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Base (TSA750)
- (2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSA750H)
- (1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSA750H)
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces