These vice grips are used in tension testing on force test stands and material test systems.
Pyramid (crosscut), rubber, wave, or v-jaws are included.
The dual screw design accommodates samples up to 10 mm thick. A T-handle is on one side and the other side can be adjusted using a hex key or twisting by hand.
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye end. Adapters are available to accommodate other sizes. This connection type is commonly used on test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- 5/8 inch (15.9 mm) eye end
- 8 mm clevis pin
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Pneumatic grips are ideal with samples sensitive to clamping forces and when high specimen throughput is required.
- Gripping force can be controlled by adjusting the air pressure provided to the grip.
- Increased repeatability of test results because gripping force is constant
- Quicker and simpler to operate than screw-action grips