These vice grips are used in tension testing on force test stands and material test systems.
Jaws can be offset for asymmetrical test specimens. A T-handle is on both sides to easily adjust jaw positions.
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye end. Adapters are available to accommodate other sizes.
Features and Specifications
- Force capacity: 5 kN [1,000 lbF]
- Jaw opening: 0-100 mm
- Connection: 15.9 mm (5/8") female eye end - Adapters for other sizes
- Grip body: Anodized aluminum
- Jaws: 30mm x 80mm Pyramid (Crosscut) Steel, nickel-plated
- Weight (1 grip with set of jaws): 2.76 kg (6.08 lbs)
- (1) Vice grip
- (2) Jaws
- (1) Clevis pin