The WT3-201 wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of crimped wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1,000 N) of crimp pull force. Adjustable wire terminal grip contains multiple slots for wire diameters up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]).
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
|Capacity x Resolution||200 x 0.1 lbF, 3200 x 2 ozF, 100 x 0.05 kgF, 1000 x 0.5 N, 1 x 0.0005 kN|
|Accuracy||±0.2% of full scale|
|Wire gauge range||
AWG30 – AWG3
Including insulation. To ensure the wire sample will fit into the WT3-201, measure the overall outside diameter of the insulated wire and check against the specified diameter range. Account for sample compressibility in making this determination.
|Wire diameter range||0.01 – 0.25 in [0.3 – 6.3 mm]|
|Minimum sample length||6.5 in [165 mm], excluding termination|
|Maximum sample elongation||1.15 in [29.2 mm]|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. .
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight||16.1 lb [7.3 kg]|
|Included items||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR®Lite software, MESUR®gauge and MESUR®gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration|
|Warranty||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
- (1) Wire Pull Tester
- (1) Removable lever
- (1) USB cable
- (1) Battery
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Certificate of calibration without data