- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
|Capacity x Resolution||200 x 0.1 lbF, 3200 x 2 ozF, 100 x 0.05 kgF, 1000 x 0.5 N, 1 x 0.0005 kN|
|Accuracy||±0.2% of full scale|
|Wire gauge range||
AWG30 – AWG3
Including insulation. To ensure the wire sample will fit into the WT3-201, measure the overall outside diameter of the insulated wire and check against the specified diameter range. Account for sample compressibility in making this determination.
|Wire diameter range||0.01 – 0.25 in [0.3 – 6.3 mm]|
|Minimum sample length||6.5 in [165 mm], excluding termination|
|Maximum sample elongation||1.15 in [29.2 mm]|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. .
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight||16.1 lb [7.3 kg]|
|Included items||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR®Lite software, MESUR®gauge and MESUR®gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration|
|Warranty||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
- (1) Wire Pull Tester
- (1) Removable lever
- (1) USB cable
- (1) Battery
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Certificate of calibration without data
Dimensions - in [mm]
- Manual, motorized, handheld and high capacity wire pull testers
- Instruments for testing wire connector pull off or pull to a set load. Motorized available allowing a set speed to be used. High capacity machines for testing up to 4/0.