The WT3-201 wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of crimped wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1,000 N) of crimp pull force. Adjustable wire terminal grip contains multiple slots for wire diameters up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]).
- Accuracy: +/-0.2% of full scale
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1,000 N]
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN
- Large back lit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes: Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.