Air connection kit
Consists of a complete set of components needed to connect two pneumatic grips:
- Coiled tubing, 1/8" OD, 1/16" ID, 8" retracted length (qty. 2)
- Y-splitter (qty. 1)
- Straight tubing, 1/8" OD, 1/16" ID, 5' length (qty. 1)
- Elbow fitting, tubing termination (qty. 2)
- Elbow fitting, tubing to #10-32M (qty. 1)
- Thread adapter, #10-32F to 1/4" NPT M (qty. 1)
- Adhesive-backed guide (qty. 4)
Compatible with G1046 pneumatic vice grips
- Pneumatic grips are ideal with samples sensitive to clamping forces and when high specimen throughput is required.
- Gripping force can be controlled by adjusting the air pressure provided to the grip.
- Increased repeatability of test results because gripping force is constant
- Quicker and simpler to operate than screw-action grips