These pneumatic vice grips have a pneumatic road actuated by a micro switch on one side and the other side of can be adjusted by hand or Allen screw.
They are available with your choice of jaws (pyramid/crosscut, rubber, wave, or v-jaws). A choice of 30 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm and 100 mm jaw widths are available for each jaw type (except V-Jaws).
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye end. Adapters are available to accommodate other sizes. This connection type is commonly used on test stands, load cells and force gauges.
Features and Specifications
- Force capacity: 1 kN [200 lbF]
- Jaw opening: 0-10 mm (depending on jaw choice)
- Connection: 15.9 mm (5/8") female eye end - Adapters for other sizes
- Grip body: Anodized aluminum
- Jaws: Steel, nickel-plated
- Pneumatic micro – hand switches: Maximum air pressure: 16 bar (230 psi). Usually between 30 and 80 psi is used.
- (1) Grip
- (2) Jaws
- (1) Pneumatic Micro-Switch and hose
- 5/8 inch (15.9 mm) eye end
- 8 mm clevis pin
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Pneumatic grips are ideal with samples sensitive to clamping forces and when high specimen throughput is required.
- Gripping force can be controlled by adjusting the air pressure provided to the grip.
- Increased repeatability of test results because gripping force is constant
- Quicker and simpler to operate than screw-action grips