Self-aligning compression plates are designed to adjust to angular displacement of the material being tested.
One Self-aligning compression plates is usually used along with a fixed compression plate.
These plates can also be fixed to an angle by tightening the nuts.
Adapters are available to mount platens to almost any test stand.
Round, square and rectangular compression plates are also available.
Scope of delivery is 1 compression plate.
Steel Self-Aligning Compression Plates
- Steel platens for testing rubber, plastics, heavy duty springs, building products, composites and ceramics.
- Hardened steel 58 HRC, nickel-plated, -70°C … +350°C
|Diameter [A]||Load Capacity||
Eye End Coupling
*Hardened steel 58 HRC, nickel-plated
- Static compression testing
- Top load testing
- Load holding compression tests
Eye End Coupling/Fitting Dimensions [mm]
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Common applications; top load testing, crush tests and cycle testing applications.
- Round or rectangular available for different sizes of samples to be tested.
- Fixed or self-aligning platens.
- Available in steel for testing harder materials or aluminum for softer materials.