- Measures 0-30 lbs. in 1.0 lb. increments and kilogram scale.
- Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset.
- Includes fitted foam storage box and Two-year warranty.
- Calibration certificate included with accuracy = 0.3 lb.
PG-CASE Carrying Case for B&L Pinch Gauges
Optional storage case provides added protection for your B&L Engineering® Pinch Gauge during transportation and helps maintain calibration accuracy.Double-walled rigid plastic carrying case with foam insert molded to hold and protect your B&am...
Jamar (5030J1) Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction. Adjustable handle that allows use...
EK3 Series Ergonomic Gauge Kit
These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing s...
PRAXIS 3-500 Ergonomic Force Gauge
This handheld dynamometer is used by physicians and clinicians to reliably measure muscle strength. This measurement can then be used to evaluate the progress of the rehabilitation program by repeated testing. Features and Specifications Capa...
Jamar (749805) Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 45 lbs. Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty. Model Number: H&PC-10192
PG-60 Mechanical Pinch Gauge
Measures 0-60 lbs. in 2.0 lb. increments and kilogram scale. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Includes fitted foam storage box and Two-year warranty. Calibration certificate included with accuracy = 0.6 lb. The Black ...
Ergonomic Gauge Kits
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).