The KINVENT K-PUSH is a lightweight and versatile hand-held strength testing dynamometer. It offers convenience and accuracy to quickly assess the maximum and isometric strength of over 40 muscular groups with its range of accessories, allowing you to perform strength tests anywhere, anytime.
K-PUSH is one of 7 Kinvent devices that communicates via Bluetooth to a user-friendly mobile app, Kinvent Physio App. This app allows you to build personalized programs with your patients, which can be shared throughout multiple offices. Patients and athletes can see the results of their continued work and are inspired to show up time and time again.
VERSATILE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Evaluate the strength of your patients’ different muscles.
MUSCULAR SYMMETRY ASSESSMENT
Measure quantitatively the muscle strength and the deficit percentage caused by injury compared to the strength of the healthy side.
ISOMETRIC STRENGTH ASSESSMENT
Achieve isometric strength through the peak force as well as the average force for a specific muscle or muscle groups.
Evaluate every part of the body in seconds, as the sensors provide real-time feedback through Kinvent Physio App.
Test Assessments and Protocols
A few of the KinventPhysio App test assessments using the K-Push:
- Neck Extension / Flexion
- Sitting Lateral Neck Flexion
- Prone Trunk Extension Lumbars
- Supine Trunk Flexion Abdominals
- Shoulder Ratio IR / ER
- Sitting Shoulder Internal Rotation 90 degree abduction (R2)
- Sitting Shoulder External Rotation 90 degree abduction (R2)
- Sitting Shoulder Internal Rotation 0 degree Abduction (R1)
- Sitting Shoulder External Rotation 0 degree Abduction (R1)
- Sitting Shoulder Abduction 90 degree Abduction
- Clamping 0 degree Flexion
- Clamping 90 degree Flexion
- Hip Ratio Adductor / Abductor (Requires Premium Physio App subscription)
- Minimum requirements for tablet: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+, Bluetooth
- Weight: 370 grams
Wireless range: 40 meters
- Maximum force capacity: 200 lbF (90 kgF)
- Precision: 0.1% of Reading
- Battery: 12 hours of use with 2 hours charging
- Warranty: 2 Years
- K-Push Hand-Held Dynamometer
- Twin Handle
- Charging cable
- User manual
- CE Declaration of Conformity
Measure the force peak and assess the maximal capacity of a muscle group in a specific situation.
Measure the average strength maintained for a given length of time to objectively assess the patient’s capability to sustain a physical effort over time, as well as their fatigability.
Measure strength differences between opposite limbs or between agonist and antagonist muscles.
Kinvent Physio App
Move your assessments from subjective to objective with analytical evaluations.
TRACK PATIENT PROGRESS
Highlight your patient’s development over time.
CONTROLLED AUTONOMY FOR PATIENTS
Create custom-made rehabilitation programs with biofeedback.
Who We Serve
Sports Rehabilation & Training
Ensure peak performance for the world’s top athletes with the most precise force, balance and range of motion measurement available.
KINVENT will help you prolong patient engagement, decrease no-shows, treat more patients faster, and increase doctor referrals.
KINVENT will help broaden your rehabilitation services, make creating custom protocols easier, and increase their effectiveness.
Experience KINVENT for Yourself
Consultation & Demo
Place Initial Order
Return if Not Satisfied
A Few of the Companies We Serve
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement