KINVENT K-GRIP Hand Dynamometer provides an efficient way to assess and train grip strength, perfect for neurological rehabilitation, tracking fatigue in athletes, and countering the effects of aging. All necessary accessories are included.
GRIP STRENGTH ASSESSMENT
Assess efficiently your patients’ grip strength in seconds. Max. force will be calculated from the force peak.
ISOMETRIC STRENGTH ASSESSMENT
Achieve isometric strength through the peak force as well as the average force.
Train your patients on a specific number of repetitions to reach a specific target and control the achievement as well as the pace of the repetitions in real-time.
Evaluate grip strength in seconds, as the sensors provide real-time feedback through Kinvent Physio app.
- Minimum requirements for tablet: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+, Bluetooth
- Wireless transmission: Bluetooth
- Wireless range: Up to 130 feet (40 meters)
- Maximum force: 198 lbF (90 kgF)
- Acquisition rate: 2000 Hz
- Battery: 12 hours of use with 2 hours of charging
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.6 x 1.9 x 2.4 inches (141 x 47 x 61 mm)
- Weight: 6 oz (170 grams)
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Grip dynamometer
- Charging cable
- User manual
- CE Declaration of Conformity
GRIP STRENGTH ASSESSMENT
This assessment tests the maximal grip strength. 100% corresponds to the maximal strength of the patient. It is related to a short and strong physical effort and it is very helpful as a work reference. The most relevant measured parameter is the force peak.
Use the K-Grip to get an insight on your patient’s nervous fatigue level and evaluate their overall recovery after a surgical intervention or simply to ensure their progress.
Kinvent Physio App
Move your assessments from subjective to objective with analytical evaluations.
TRACK PATIENT PROGRESS
Highlight your patient’s development over time.
CONTROLLED AUTONOMY FOR PATIENTS
Create custom-made rehabilitation programs with biofeedback.
Who We Serve
Sports Rehabilation & Training
Ensure peak performance for the world’s top athletes with the most precise force, balance and range of motion measurement available.
KINVENT will help you prolong patient engagement, decrease no-shows, treat more patients faster, and increase doctor referrals.
KINVENT will help broaden your rehabilitation services, make creating custom protocols easier, and increase their effectiveness.
Experience KINVENT for Yourself
Consultation & Demo
Place Initial Order
Return if Not Satisfied
A Few of the Companies We Serve
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement