K-Move Digital Goniometer facilitates the objective analysis of posture, support, and range of motion. Its integrated inertial sensor allows for effective tracking of the rehabilitation process of a joint's functional abilities.
Use K-Move in conjunction with K-Push and K-Pull for an even more precise assessment. Depending on the protocol you follow, you will be able to refine results for tests such as unipodal balance or squat assessments.
Evaluate the range of motion of your patients’ different joints.
Highlight your patient’s progress in mobility and range of motion. Create and share reports in a single click.
Train the patient/athlete through fun games and towards a target. Our customizable games can be adjusted in terms of percentage of the max evaluation, depending on the assessment results. Moreover, there are 10 levels of difficulty for each game, proposing an extra challenge to the patient/athlete.
ACCURACY OF RESULTS
Combine your K-Move with K-Force Plates or K-Deltas to get the ultimate data on how your patients’ mobility and posture is evolving. Ensure progress with cutting-edge precision.
- Minimum requirements for tablet: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+, Bluetooth
- Wireless transmission: Bluetooth
- Wireless range: Up to 164 feet (50 meters)
- Acquisition rate: 800 Hz
- Battery: 12 hours of use with 2 hours of charging
- Static Accuracy: 2° head, 2° pitch, 2° roll
- Dynamic Accuracy: 7° head, 2° pitch, 2° roll
- Maximum Measured Acceleration: +/- 16 G
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.6 x 2.2 x 1.4 inches (15 x 56 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 0.63 oz. (18 grams)
- Warranty: 2 Year
- K-Move, electronic goniometer
- 2 straps (one large, one small)
- Double sided tape
RANGE OF MOTION EVALUATION
Measure the maximal movement amplitude for a specific body joint in a specific anatomic plane (flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, rotation). The max corresponds to 100% of the range of motion abilities. It is very helpful as a work reference.
ENDURANCE AND FATIGABILITY
The most relevant indicator to describe endurance is the average strength maintained for a given length of time.
Frequently used for serious lesions that require a long rehabilitation process and the use of tools to measure patient’s progress over time.
Kinvent Physio App
Move your assessments from subjective to objective with analytical evaluations.
TRACK PATIENT PROGRESS
Highlight your patient’s development over time.
CONTROLLED AUTONOMY FOR PATIENTS
Create custom-made rehabilitation programs with biofeedback.
Who We Serve
Sports Rehabilation & Training
Ensure peak performance for the world’s top athletes with the most precise force, balance and range of motion measurement available.
KINVENT will help you prolong patient engagement, decrease no-shows, treat more patients faster, and increase doctor referrals.
KINVENT will help broaden your rehabilitation services, make creating custom protocols easier, and increase their effectiveness.
Experience KINVENT for Yourself
Consultation & Demo
Place Initial Order
Return if Not Satisfied
A Few of the Companies We Serve
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement