Robust and adaptable, the K-Pull offers an objective way to quantify the isometric strength of muscular groups. With its accompanying accessory kit, measure strength ratios, stamina, and muscle balance from any direction.
VERSATILE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Assess all the muscles and perform operator-independent measurements.
EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE
Secure this dynamometer anywhere you want without difficulties.
Record in real time your patients’ results for specific tests.
Train your patients’ on a specific number of repetitions to reach a specific target and control in real-time the achievement as well as the pace of the repetitions.
- Minimum requirements for tablet: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+, Bluetooth
- Wireless transmission: Bluetooth
- Wireless range: Up to 32 feet (10 meters)
- Acquisition rate: 75 Hz
- Battery: 12 hours of use with 6 hours of charging
- Maximum force capacity: 200 lbF (300 kgF)
- Precision: +/-100 gF
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.1 x 2.7.5 x 2.2 inches (154 x 68 x 55 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (600 grams)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Link pull dynamometer
- 2 carabiners
- 2 loop fastening accessories for securing and to the desired limb and to a physiotherapy table, to wall bars or to a pulley system
- 2 different resistance elastics for exercise with resistance
- 1 adjustable rigid strap for the measurement of the maximum isometric force.
- User Manual
- CE Declaration of Conformity
MAXIMAL FORCE TEST
Measure the peak force to assess the maximal capacity of a muscle group in a specific situation. The max corresponds to 100% of strength abilities. It is associated with a short and intense physical effort and gives useful working reference.
ENDURANCE AND FATIGABILITY
The most relevant indicator to describe endurance is the average strength maintained for a given length of time. This evaluation can also highlight the patient’s fatigability.
Frequently used for serious lesions that require a long rehabilitation process and the use of tools to measure patients’ progress over time.
Kinvent Physio App
Move your assessments from subjective to objective with analytical evaluations.
TRACK PATIENT PROGRESS
Highlight your patient’s development over time.
CONTROLLED AUTONOMY FOR PATIENTS
Create custom-made rehabilitation programs with biofeedback.
Who We Serve
Sports Rehabilation & Training
Ensure peak performance for the world’s top athletes with the most precise force, balance and range of motion measurement available.
KINVENT will help you prolong patient engagement, decrease no-shows, treat more patients faster, and increase doctor referrals.
KINVENT will help broaden your rehabilitation services, make creating custom protocols easier, and increase their effectiveness.
Experience KINVENT for Yourself
Consultation & Demo
Place Initial Order
Return if Not Satisfied
A Few of the Companies We Serve
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement