Measures isometric hand grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction.
| Features and Specifications
- Measures from 0-200 lbs or 90 kgs
- Accommodates small and large hand sizes, with five grip positions.
- Dual scale readout measures isometric grip force in both pounds and kilograms
- Peak hold needle retains highest reading until reset
- Two year warranty
- Carrying case
- Manual with normative adult and child tables.
- Calibration certificate in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and is traceable to NIST.
- Static and dynamic balance in a wide range of movements (Stance, Squats, Counter Movement Jump)
- Connects to KFORCE App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.