Measures isometric hand grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction.
| Features and Specifications
- Measures from 0-200 lbs or 90 kgs
- Stores results in memory of up to 20 test results for each hand.
- Calculates average, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation.
- Transfers stored test results to a PC using a USB cable.
- Measures using a load cell rather than hydraulic fluid. Hydraulic dynamometers use oil that can leak.
- One year warranty
- Carrying case
- Manual with normative adult and child tables.
- Calibration certificate in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and is traceable to NIST.