All Product Categories / Strength & Ergonomic Testing / Hand Dynamometers / DHD-1 Digital Hand Dynamometer
Measures isometric hand grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction.
| Features and Specifications
- Measures from 0-200 lbs or 90 kgs
- Stores results in memory of up to 20 test results for each hand.
- Calculates average, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation.
- Transfers stored test results to a PC using a USB cable.
- Measures using a load cell rather than hydraulic fluid. Hydraulic dynamometers use oil that can leak.
- One year warranty
- Carrying case
- Manual with normative adult and child tables.
- Calibration certificate in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and is traceable to NIST.
Jamar (5030J1) Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction. Adjustable handle that allows use...
EK3 Series Ergonomic Gauge Kit
These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing s...
PRAXIS 3-500 Ergonomic Force Gauge
This handheld dynamometer is used by physicians and clinicians to reliably measure muscle strength. This measurement can then be used to evaluate the progress of the rehabilitation program by repeated testing. Features and Specifications Capa...
Jamar (749805) Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 45 lbs. Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty. Model Number: H&PC-10192
PG-60 Mechanical Pinch Gauge
Measures 0-60 lbs. in 2.0 lb. increments and kilogram scale. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Includes fitted foam storage box and Two-year warranty. Calibration certificate included with accuracy = 0.6 lb. The Black ...