The Model EKM5-200 Myometer Kit facilitates a wide range of strength assessments and ergonomics studies. Featuring a Series 5 force gauge with 200 lbF (1,000 N) range, tabletop mount, strap, and accessories, this kit is ideal for ergonomists and other professionals.
- Includes M5 force gauge, MESUR Lite software, USB cable, clevis and clasp hook attachments, carrying case, AC adapter, and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.
- Measures real time, average, and peak pull and push forces
- 200 lbF (1,000 N) force capacity
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate of 7,000 Hz
- USB, RS-232, and analog outputs
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- 1,000-point data memory with statistical calculations. Data may be bulk downloaded to included MESUR® Lite data collection software.
- Force gauge is compatible with other Mark-10 grips and attach
Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.