The Model EKM5-200 Myometer Kit facilitates a wide range of strength assessments and ergonomics studies. Featuring a Series 5 force gauge with 200 lbF (1,000 N) range, tabletop mount, strap, and accessories, this kit is ideal for ergonomists and other professionals.
- Includes M5 force gauge, MESUR Lite software, USB cable, clevis and clasp hook attachments, carrying case, AC adapter, and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.
- Measures real time, average, and peak pull and push forces
- 200 lbF (1,000 N) force capacity
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate of 7,000 Hz
- USB, RS-232, and analog outputs
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- 1,000-point data memory with statistical calculations. Data may be bulk downloaded to included MESUR® Lite data collection software.
- Force gauge is compatible with other Mark-10 grips and attach
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
- Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
- Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.