Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction. Adjustable handle that allows user to quantify grip strength for different sized objects.
Features and Specifications
- Measures from 0-200 lbs or 90 kgs
- Accommodates small and large hand sizes, with five grip positions from 1.375" to 3.375"
- Dual scale readout measures isometric grip force in both pounds and kilograms
- Peak hold needle retains highest reading until reset
- Scratch-resistant UV coating protects all digital components from damage, unit does not have internal moving parts
- One year warranty
- Carrying case
- Complete manuals with use and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening
- Calibration certificate in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and is traceable to NIST.
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
- Hand Dynamometers and Pinch Gauges
- For over 40 years the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer has been the industry standard for grip strength data collection. Many states use the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer as a standard testing instrument for compensation determinations.